Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finished projects from the retreat

I have finally finished the projects from the retreat that was held the first of November of this year. I think I took almost every class offered as they were all wonderful.


My favorite has to be the Russian Leaf necklace taught by Carol. I have wanted to learn how to make a Russian Leaf for a very long time. They use a version of the Peyote stitch and there are many different versions of the leaf. I love this one. I also liked the necklace the leaves are on.


This is Jan's Garden Bracelet. I used all leaves. It is a fun bracelet to wear. I want to do another with summer flowers.


Genny taught us this Inverted Round Chain maille bracelet. There are 4mm crystals captured inside the bracelet.


Kassie taught us this wavy Herringbone bracelet. I love the Herringbone stitch as it feels so soft and flowing. I really like this pattern. It was such fun to walk around the room and see all the different colors.


The retreat was a great deal of fun as they all are.

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Great stuff! I think my favorite is the last one.

LemonyRenee' said...

Gosh, what some wonderful things!