Monday, July 04, 2011

Beading through the Summer

I have finished a few pieces this spring and early summer. I think the hardest part of beading is taking and editing the pictures. 

This glass pendant was made and wire wrapped by Annette. The only thing I added was the spiral necklace.
I love the colors and design of the pendant.

I choose silver seeds and black fire polished crystals to make Jaycee's Camelot bracelet. There are some other color combinations that I want to try in this pattern.

It is a fun, slinky bracelet to wear.

This is another bracelet that is slinky on the wrist. It is simply a Peyote stitch.
 I first saw this combination of bugles and seeds at a bead retreat.

This is RAW Beauty from June, 2001 Bead and Button magazine. It is a fun, easy bracelet to make. I love thinking of possible color combinations. The crystals along the center add just a bit of bling.


I love the combination of dark aqua and black. It is a great color combination for this bracelet called Pulsera Paris from the blog of Quienlodira Creations.

The pattern called for crystals in the middle diamonds of the bracelet. I liked this one without the diamonds. I think my bugles were a bit bigger than what the pattern suggested.

No comments: