Monday, November 05, 2007

new beadwork

This is how my sea dragon necklace turned out. I used a teal AB bead for the core of the spiral. The loops are black with a copper triangle center. I really like the way it looks. The lampwork pendant is by Jeff Welsh. I love his work.
The next two bracelets are from a pattern in the April, 2006 Bead and Button magazine. It is a fun cuff to make and fun to wear. I always receive compliments when I wear one of them. The copper one goes well with my sea dragon.



I have also been working on my Bead Journal projects. September was finished weeks ago, but I am having trouble getting a good picture of it. October is underway and November is still in the planning stages. The pages are fun to work on, but they do seem to take time away from working on other beading. Several of the beautiful Swarovski raviolis. I love looking at them, but really need to do something with them.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Nice job on those bracelets ! They came out great!